Visualising information makes it easy to explain, understand and remember.
When & Why do you use live drawing?
Live drawing can work for various types of events. From brainstorm sessions to workshops and presentations. It is a flexible tool that can be adapted to the needs of the client. Some examples:
- New product/idea brainstorm sessions,
- Team building workshops,
- Pitching sessions,
- Visual summary during presentations.
Live Drawing Sessions: What is possible?
- Live drawing on location.
- Digital output from drawings.
- Facilitation during brainstorm sessions.
- Visualisation workshops.
- A network of artists when needed for bigger events.